Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mabuhay! :)

It's half past 3 and i'm still up... and still with no signs that i'd get sleepy in the next few minutes.

I've been thinking the past days of abandoning this page and starting a new one. Even considered saying goodbye to blogger and waving hello to wordpress. But after days of bloghopping and some isip-isip, I thought it's better to keep this one. Afterall, this page has been with me through the many seasons of my life.

But the (previous) look of the page no longer appeals to me. Kahit pa pink pa sya! So i decided to take some time and do some makeover. I was thinking of having a white page with fonts in different shades of pink and some lavender accent (haha! parang ung wedding namin! fuschia pink and lavender :)) But while working on the transformation, i've thought of another theme...

And tadaaaaa!

Inspired by my bora polkadots bikini. hahaha! :) i think i'm into polkadots these days. Even thinking of having a polkadots spaghetti-strapped dress for summer getaway. ewan ko ba!

I'm still thinking of some more things to add on my sidebar and already have thoughts that i'd like to blog about. But for now i have to sleep. The sun may be up in a couple of hours.

See yah again soon!

Apple
now Mrs. Aranzamendez

5 comments:

Pukaykay said...

Finally, youve blogged again!
Keep blogging.

Tara, magkita tayo para meron tayo pareho maiblog. hehehe

Apol :) said...

Tara! ayan na naman. kelan kaya ang katuparan nyan?! :)

Pukaykay said...

nga pala sabi ni papa glenn, kung gusto mo magwordress, pwede mo iimport yung blogger entries mo.

kg said...

hi gen! thanks for dropping by! looking forward to reading more of your posts! :)

Apol :) said...

Jami - thanks, mare! :) thanks, fafa glen! :)

kg - hi there! thanks for visiting. :)