Monday, March 15, 2010

cutie Kitty

I used to love this little creature... And i think i'm regaining my fondness. 
Now, i want really want this...
I saw this necklace in Gift Gate Trinoma. I was thinking of purchasing it when i realize I don't have enough moolah in my wallet (and i already said "goodbye, cards"). I told myself, it's fine. I don't really need this stuff. I'd better buy new tee or sandals (if i have the money) than spend on this one.

But it has been weeks already since I saw the necklace at gusto ko pa rin sya. Myself must've really liked it. Pero it really is impractical buying things like this especially at this time because Francis and I have lots of gastos in the months to come. 

Okei, so i'll bury the thought of buying you, li'l cutie. But that's only for now. I know I will have you. :)

Apple
still a kid at heart ;)

No comments: