Tuesday, April 06, 2010

No, pleaaassseeeeee....

I'm excited about being a home-maker. It may be tough but, well, that's part of life. And I think I'm ready to face the challenge. I should be. (Else, it woud be hardER.)

Soon I'd no longer have the privilege of having household help. (I told my mom though that i'd be needing a hand for the once a month general cleaning. :)) For everyday tasks, I would be in-charge. I'd be the one to do all the home cleaning and washing of dishes and of clothes. And I'll cook 'real' food. I just hope my cafe' world skills would work. hahahaha! :D

There's just one thing that I dread doing. Ironing of clothes. No, pleeeaaassseeeeee....

When I was still in Dubai, I always hated my "ironing time". Kelangan lang talaga gawin e. There were times when Francis do the chore for me. Kaya naman when I came back here in Pinas happy happy ang beauty ko. Someone does the ironing for the family.

Im thinking of scheme(s) to avoid the task. Hiring a helper nor taking the clothes to laundry shops for pressing service wouldn't be an option as it will dent the budget. So, we'd go home to San Pablo weekly to have our clothes ironed? I hope the husband agrees. ;)

Apple
not your plantsadora! ;)

4 comments:

Pukaykay said...

Jamie: "Glenn, o okay na ba tong plantsa ko"

Glenn: "Bitawan mo na yan, ako na nga lang"

LOL

You can hire help for pressing the clothes.

Apol :) said...

hahaha! :D baka mahal bayad sa kanya. sana ganyan na lang din sabihin ni Francis. nyahaha! ;)

CAMEinLATE said...

Haha! Madali magplantsa ng damit natin at ng mga bata... pero ang magplantsa ng damit ni Allan... waaahhh... ang lalaki kasi di kasya sa ironing board.

So ang ending, nagpapa-plantsa ako 1/week minsan nga every 2 weeks pa. Iniipon ko muna. hehehe... OK na din. walang hirap.

Apol :) said...

Mama Kaye - Nooooooo talaga! hahaha! kahit damit ko na cute size hirap ako mag-plantsa. so, sana d ako pagplantsahin ng asawa ko (fingers crossed)! :)