Thursday, April 08, 2010

my (soon-to-be) happy feet

Last time I saw a gladiator in Charles & Keith. Nice thing is they have size 35 in stock! (Oh, u know masyadong cute ang paa ko hirap ako maghanap ng size ko. Either stores or the certain style i want is having size 36 as the smallest or someone has already reserved or bought the item before ako dumating)

I was about to purchase the item when my husband blurted, "bili na rin tayo ng tungkod!"

So I end up not buying the glads. I know he'll tease me forever if I did.

Last week when we were roaming around SM North, I saw another pair of gladiators that I want. Seems like Francis doesn't want na naman the style. So I said, "sa susunod na lang ako bibili pag c Mama ang kasama ko." Sadly, Mom and I didn't have time to drop by the store when we went to Manila.

Ngyon, gusto ko pa rin sya... Ay, basta. babalikan ko un this weekend. Sana lang may size ako (at sana wala nang kokontra)! :)

...Summer na summer na kelangan masaya ang paa. ;)


see u soon! :)


Apple
excited shopper

No comments: