Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank GOD it's ThUrsdaY!

I'm always looking forward for this day to come. Salamat, last working day na naman! And at this point na am not so enthusiastic bout my job, doble ang saya sa pagdating ng araw na 'to.

Tonight I can do anything. Pedeng mag-stay ng late at hindi mag-worry that i will not have enough sleep again. Pedeng super tulog! =)

Btw, one yr na pala since I first posted an entry here. Talaga naman. Ang bilis ng panahon.

Happy One Year to my page and happy Thursday to Us! =)

Cheers! c",)

2 comments:

Pukaykay said...

its sad to hear na unhappy ka sa trabaho mo ngayon.

Wag ng magsuper tulog, maging super taba ka nyan sige ka.

Apol :) said...

Yes, I am. I have no problem with the people around me. Ung trabaho lang talaga. =(

hope i'll regain the enthusiasm while wala pang ibang work.