Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Feel Sooo PaNGeT Today

Today is not so maganda for me.

First is because i made the wrong choice of wearing my black "skinny" pants that seems to be not so good to look at na kase i gained so much weight. In short, fit kung fit! i felt uncomfy nung paglabas ko ng bldg namin lalo na when i saw my reflection dun sa glass wall (un ang whole body mirror ko sa umaga). I wanted to go back. Mag-jeans na lang sana ko. Pede naman sa office e. Kaso wala na kong oras. For sure nauna na naman sakin ang car lift ko. Kung babalik pa ko, she'll wait for me longer. Nakakahiya na!

...Though, an officemate said i look payat daw and another said yesterday that my "fit" pants look good on me, i still feel PANGET!

The whole day wala ako care if my hair is uncomb or nagpa-fly away man sya. Kung nagye-yellow man sa pagkahinog ang pimple near my lip I still won't prick it (pero palagi kong hinahawakan - conscious pa rin!). Kung sobrang obvious man ang tummy ko sa outfit ko today, keber! Panget na kung panget!

But the worst thing that made me feel that I really am PANGET is the realization that I've been an UNkind friend to someone who tried to be my caring ate. =(

4 comments:

Jervis said...

Now my favorite friend from the other side of this world is blogging now, too. =) Wow! I just realized I already missed a lot of things after being away from the blogging world for several weeks now, because work put cuffs on my hands =(
anyway, don't fret sister. as long as you feel beautiful inside, you already look beautiful to me, naks!

Apol :) said...

Thanks, JeRvz! ...cguro kahapon is just one of those days i feel PANGET inside and out.
Learned to luv blogging. this where i cud spill what's inside me especially now na ang dami gusto sabihin pero walang makausap, walang oras... thanks for droppin' by.

Pukaykay said...

Ay naku bakla...nagtitrip ka na naman.

Apol :) said...

naku, girl! wish andito ka... or ako na lang andyan?!