Saturday, October 27, 2007

HaPpY BirThdaY to Me! =)

My 27th birthday celebration was just simple. I was determined to finish some tasks so I cud have a half day off at work. Pero was not so lucky to be granted that simple wish of going home at 12:30... Madami daw kaseng trabaho at wala ung ibang buyers. In fairness, d naman alam ni Mr. Supervisor na birthday ko nung time na nagpaalam ako. =(

Anyway, it wouldn't do any good if i fret. So pumetix na lang ako for sometime since nawalan na 'ko ng gana na magtrabaho and have my work done late in the afternoon. Thanks to those who were there para kalingain ako specially nung breaktime when I got nothing for lunch (dapat nga kase d ba uwi ako). I just hope Mr. Supervisor learned that it's "my day" and sana nakunsensya na lang sya. haha!
I was sooo pagod nung hapon but was still excited kase i'll be meeting my friends for a 9:00pm dinner in a Japanese/Korean resto. I was given some gifts. Cool! May bouquet of flowers. Wow! =)
Nice to have good friends here with me
My first time in Shogun... Enjoyed the food! =)

After dinner, we headed to Dubai Bowling Center for a game. Kung meron lang sanang cafe na open pa after the game we could have grabbed some coffee cups and have some more chat. Kaso d naman dito kagaya sa Pinas na open pa ang coffee shops just before the dawn breaks kaya we went home after chikahan sa parking. Like the usual weekend, most of us sa flat nila Kuya Jabe natulog.
And the celebration continues...
It's October 26 and we're still celebrating... btw, nice smile, BiRdz!

No comments: