Monday, July 20, 2009

The SINGLEs Game

Mom, Dad and I attended a relative's wedding last Sunday. It was a Garden Wedding for a Christian couple. During the reception, there was of course the bouquet and garden toss. As soon as my single cousins reached the center of the hall to participate in the game they called me. I smiled and shook my head, declining their request. They insisted. And so i raised my left hand and showed my e-ring on. They smiled back. =)

my parents were seated behind me. didn't see their reaction.

some photos...
All the single ladiesmost of them are my 2nd cousins
The couple and the Bachelorette

my cousin Abet trying to get the garter
Couples
since the Bachelorette is my cousin and most of the single guys are also our cousins,
the groom just chose and handed the garter to the lucky bachelor

Before the end of the program the groom, sang "Beautiful In My Eyes" for his bride. That is sooo sooo Cool!
The groom with our cousins' band

To the couple,

I hope you don't mind i posted some photos here. =)

Have a happy life together.

Cheers,

ApPLe

2 comments:

Chyng said...

Ohh, saved by the engagement ring! ;D

Apol :) said...

oo nga girl e. hehe! ; )