Tuesday, June 09, 2009

F1 vs ApPLe

Since I came back from Dubai, Francis spends weekends in our place. (He lives in QC, I live in San Pablo,Laguna) That's the only time we could work on our preps (physically) together.

Last Sunday, was supposedly a working Sun for us.
Task: missalette.

But since we chose to go with my parents and see our newly painted volksie, we didn't have time to accomplish our task in the morning. Afternoon, became a sleeping time. And night was still a rest time.

Okei fine.

It's Sunday. He said we should rest. But i was hoping to have chikahan moments with him. Ang kaso his eyes were so glued to F1 racing he can't even respond to my questions.



Hhhhhmmmmppp!

3 comments:

Pukaykay said...

Sus! magemote-emotean ba?!
Hayaan mo na, manood ka ng boys over flowers. Kung sya me F1, ikaw me F4!

Francis said...

Di naman Mahal. The pictures below is incomparable! =) Lab lab.

Apol :) said...

Jami - Makanood nga ng boys over flowers buong araw sa weekend. hehe!

Francis - joke lang ang reply ko kay Jme! =)

...kiligin ba ko sa comment mo? =)