Monday, January 12, 2009

AyaW Magpa-Comment

Note: If you are JAMIE do not read this.

I just read J-me's blog about Bulak. When I finished reading gustong gusto ko mag-comment but found out that she won't allow comments for her post. Kaya naman ibo-blog ko na lang ang sympathy ko.

Though I really don't know the feeling na mawalan ng lovable pet (because i don't have any), I know she's sad talaga sa pagkawala nya. Bulak is one of J-me's favorite topic to chat about. Probably next to Glenn. During our HICAP days, 'pag kita namin sa umaga ng Lunes mega chismisan na kagad. And of course, she always has kwento's about her baby. Never fails.

Sigh.



I've no comforting words to say, mare. Na-sad lang ako ako para sayo...
Wag mo na away sarili mo.

O, sabi ko sayo wag mo basahin 'to e!

ApoLet
Friend ng Nanay ni BuLak

3 comments:

Pukaykay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pukaykay said...

hay naku apol. I feel so bad about bulak. as in, tama ka nga favorite topic ko yun.

Thanks!

Apol :) said...

E bakit mo binasa?! Tsk, tsk!

hehehe! =)