Friday, December 05, 2008

just a little unwell

Today is one of the very few times that I stayed home the whole day... Yes! That is because I'm not so well.

I don't wanna say I'm sick. I'm just a little unwell.

It started with colds yesterday. I usually don't take medicines pag may sipon. Pero since may nagmagandang loob to give me some meds and a bottle of lemon juice, I took colds tablet and have a short rest (I got out from work early). I still have a function to attend to sa gabi - NAMA-UAE General Meeting.

I was okei naman during the event. Buti hindi ako hinaching ng hinaching dun kagaya nung nasa office ako. I was home past 12 am and decided to take rest agad.

And this morning, it isn't the usual okei feeling. But i need to get up. Hindi na rin naman kase ako makatulog. Started doing the laundry after the morning rituals and a not so hearty breakfast. My brother has been doing the laundry the past weeks so it's time na ako naman.

I started feeling cold again this afternoon even after two tablets of Paracetamol! And now my eye bags are puffy na parang I haven't slept.

I hope tom I'll be SO WELL.

No comments: