Thursday, April 03, 2008

NiCe VoiCe, MiSTeR!?!

A number of people told me that I have "nice" voice daw. But wait til they hear me sing. Babawiin nila ung cnabi nila! haha! ...They are simply referring to my voice when having a casual conversation especially over phone. Hhhhmmm, maybe may effect and distance o ang receiver kaya maganda pakinggan ang boses ko?

I have these experiences which I would like to share...


SToRy 1:

There's one Pinoy guy here at work who I call once in a while para sa pakikipag-coordinate ng pagbili ng materials nya. I already had an idea how he looks like kase I asked my office friend Eugene to describe him. Kaya naman nung napadaan sya sa Procurement sa Rig building alam ko na sya un. Ako, he recognized me because of the name plate on my desk. And his comment... "Uy, Gen! Ang ganda ng boses mo."

He could have remarked on how I look like in person but it was my voice that he remembers. (Mas remarkable daw kase ung voice?!)

SToRy 2:

- After negotiation -
Gen: Okay, Mr. Bunty. Thanks!
Bunty: Ah, Gen, are you eating too much honey?
Gen: - confused - Huh?! y?
Bunty: Because you're voice is so sweet. It can change anyone's mood.

AYOS naman! Actuali, it seemed like he was in a bad mood nung pagtawag ko sa kanya. It was good that I was able to uplift his mood. Several days later tinawagan ko sya for some follow up. Seems like bad trip ulit sya at d ko na nabago mood nya. Inis na yata sa pag-follow up ko ng quote... Oh, well my "sweet voice" doesn't work sometimes.


SToRy 3:

I was asking a vendor named Tony for some discounts when I just have to stop kase parang he's giggling. Sa isip ko, "Ano'ng nakakatawa sa sinasabi ko?". Then he said, "Gen, ur voice is so sweet."

Hhhmmm, magkamag-anak kaya ito'ng c Tony at c Bunty?! hehe. =)

Pero kahit ganyan ang sinasabi ng mga nakakausap ko over phone, pag nakaka-receive naman ako ng quotations "Mr." pa rin ang nakalagay before ng pangalan ko.

No comments: